A kit for basic ozone administration
This kit is a bundle of the items necessary for basic ozone administration. The kit includes two 3-Chambered Ozone Bags, 10 Catheters, and 2 syringes. If used correctly, this kit will provide clean, everyday use for one person for two months. Each product can be purchased separately.
- Luer-lock connectors for easy on/off attachment
- Products bundled to last 2 months of everyday use
- 3-Chambered Ozone Bag for capturing desired amount of ozone
- Soft Silicone Catheter for comfort
- Durable material for long lifetime
The 3-Chambered Ozone Bag is a useful tool in capturing quantities of ozone. By pinching with fingers, the quantity of ozone can be changed – 200, 400, or 750 mL. With luer lock attachments it can be hooked direct to an ozone generator or a silicone catheter. Ozone is dispensed from the bag by compression, rolling the bag up like a sleeping bag.
The catheter is a 100% silicone catheter made for comfortable ozone administration. It uses a female luer lock attachment for simple connection to the ozone bag or syringe.
The syringe’s primary function is for thorough cleaning of the Silicone Catheter.